Monday, May 02, 2005

holy shit i can link people now


as most of you, or actually one of you know, i suck at the internet. no really. i do. but with a little help i finally figured out how to link people. brilliant! right?

anyway, i linked the cats who i haunt on the daily, but im sure im forgetting a few. if you ever accidentally stumble across my blog and are like "what the fuck? why aint that fool linking me?" then shoot me a comment telling me to link you. ill probably tell you to eat a dick but its worth a shot anyway.

and if you know someone who i should link [not like me linking anyone is worth a rats fucking ass but whatever] then drop me a hint. or a line. or whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons License
:gray matters: by jkg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at downtownalleys.blogspot.com.