Saturday, November 22, 2008

dooder,


you know what i dont do anymore? write in this blog.

its weird.

i guess after that intense bout of writing exclusively about my life kind of drained me from keeping a journal. i was sick of writing about me. sick of writing about my life.

i was over it.

but you know, i was still writing.

my emails got longer and my internet chats grew progressively dense. i started school and had to read and write essays. im taking a graphic novel class, so im writing for that as well.

but i forgot about the blog. well, i didnt forget about it, but i tried to. i checked in only occasionally. i rarely went to it when inspired. i pretended it wasnt there. i ignored it. cowardly. like it was a girl who had hurt my feelings.

but i think im over being over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons License
:gray matters: by jkg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at downtownalleys.blogspot.com.