Friday, November 16, 2007

American Gangster


I just finished watching the movie American Gangster. My friend thinks its a classic. I think it was a very satisfying cops and robber flick. I copped it on DVD and watched it from the comfort of my recliner couch. I was stretched out with my legs up and the cats on either side of me, purring. I turned the stereo on to get that home theater effect. The bass lines from the soundtrack shook the bottom of my belly. Every shot fired sounded like it was coming from outside. How did you get the DVD to American Gangster, you ask. Didn’t that come out like, this morning? Yeah it did, but this is Brooklyn. We gets ours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons License
:gray matters: by jkg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at downtownalleys.blogspot.com.